All the information or decrypted ipas on this website is published in good faith, for educational and
research purposes only. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly
at your own risk.
Decrypt.day will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
Unleash your play, PURPLE
PURPLE is a gaming platform provided by NCSOFT to create an optimal environment with various convenience features for users.
#Core Convenience Features
1. PURPLE Talk Chat anytime, anywhere with your clan members using the Clan Chat Share your situation with clan members who aren't logged into the game and experience the moments of glorious battles together.
2. PURPLE On With 'PURPLE On,' you can play the game running on your PC anytime you want. Play remotely without disconnecting from your PC through streaming. The game doesn't need to be open on the PC. You can run the game remotely with 'PURPLE On' and play it right away. Experience an improved cross-play with 'PURPLE On.'
3. PURPLE Live Without installing any additional programs, you can stream your game screen or watch a friend's game screen with a simple command, and enjoy a livelier game together.
4. PURPLE Lounge PURPLE Lounge is a space where you can easily check game notices and news. You can quickly check game-related contents from a mobile environment via PURPLE Lounge. In addition to news about game updates, the service will provide various contents including those created by PURPLE editors. The service will expand into other countries one at a time.
#More PURPLE News Official Website: https://ncpurple.com/
# About Service Permissions: Optional Permissions ㆍ Photo: To send and save photos ㆍ Camera: To take and send photos ㆍ Microphone: To join a voice chat ㆍ Notifications: To receive notifications on in-game information and advertisement notifications ㆍ Biometrics: To authenticate with Fingerprint/Face ID
* We may request device access permissions when necessary. You can deny permissions and still use the service. * How to deny permission: Go to Device Settings > Privacy > select relevant access permission.